Rat Peripherin Ready-To-Use IHC Kit
Rat Peripherin Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0108R
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
Peripherin is a 57kD type III intermediate filament that is a specific marker for peripheral neurons, including enteric ganglion cells. Peripherin is expressed in the developing peripheral nervous system and is highly enriched in neuronal derivatives of the neural crest. Peripherin offers an advantage over other neural markers, such as S100 and NSE in that it does not stain chrmaffin cell types.
NEF 4; NEF4; NEF-4; Neurofilament 4; PRPH; PRPH1; PRPH 1; NEF 4; Neurofilament 4 (57kD); Perf; PERI_HUMAN.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Rat Peripherin Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Rat colon)||1 side||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please cite this product as "IHC0108R, Bioss Antibodies".
Citation example: “Rat tissue sections using Rat Peripherin IHC Kit (IHC0108R, Bioss Antibodies) were stained for Peripherin according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.