Mouse GLP-1 Ready-To-Use IHC Kit
Mouse GLP-1 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0109M
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
GCG is also known as GLP1, or Glucagon. Glucagon is a 29-amino acid pancreatic hormone that counteracts the glucose-lowering action of insulin by stimulating glycogenolysis and gluconeogenesis.It is mapped to 2q36-2q37. GLP1, also known as 7-37 for the codons of the preproglucagon molecule which encode it, renders pancreatic beta-cells 'glucose-competent' and may be useful in the treatment of noninsulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Also, GLP1 is a potent insulin secretagogue.It plays a major role in the enteroinsular axis, accounting, for example, for the finding that plasma insulin levels accompanying oral intake of glucose are greater than those observed when glucose is given intravenously.
GCG; GLP 1; glucagon; Glucagon like peptide 1; GRPP; GLP-1(7-36); GLP-1(7-37); Oxyntomodulin; OXM; OXY; GLUC_HUMAN.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Mouse GLP-1 Mouse mAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Mouse IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Mouse pancreas)||1 side||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please cite this product as "IHC0109M, Bioss Antibodies".
Citation example: “Mouse tissue sections using Mouse GLP-1 IHC Kit (IHC0109M, Bioss Antibodies) were stained for GLP-1 according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.