Human CDKN3 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0119H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
The protein encoded by this gene belongs to the dual specificity protein phosphatase family. It was identified as a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor, and has been shown to interact with, and dephosphorylate CDK2 kinase, thus prevent the activation of CDK2 kinase. This gene was reported to be deleted, mutated, or overexpressed in several kinds of cancers. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Cdk associated protein phosphatase; CDI1; CDK2 associated dual specificity phosphatase; CIP2; Cyclin dependent kinase inhibitor 3; Cyclin dependent kinase interactor 1; Cyclin dependent kinase-interacting protein 2; KAP1; Kinase associated phosphatase.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human CDKN3 Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human prostate tumor)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please cite this product as " IHC0119H, Bioss Antibodies".
Citation example: “Human tissue sections using Human CDKN3 IHC Kit (IHC0119H, Bioss Antibodies) were stained for CDKN3 according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.