Human NF-L Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0129H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
Involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber, neurofilaments are the intermediate filament proteins found specifically in neurons, and are composed predominantly of three major proteins called NF-L, NF-M and NF-H. Like most other intermediate filament proteins (IFPs), the expression of the different neuronal IFPs is both tissue-specific and developmentally regulated. NF-L is the light or low molecular weight microfilament subunit and runs on SDS-PAGE gels at approximately 70 kDa. Neurofilament are the 10nm or intermediate filament proteins found specifically in neurons, and are composed predominantly of three major proteins called NF-L, NF-M and NF-H. NF-H is the heavy or high molecular weight microfilament subunit and runs on SDS-PAGE gels in the range 180-220 kDa, with some variation in different species.
Neurofilament L; Neurofilament 68; Neurofilament triplet L; 70 kD Neurofilament Light; 68kDa neurofilament protein; CMT 1F; CMT 2E; CMT1F; CMT2E; FLJ53642; Light molecular weight neurofilament protein; NEFL; Neurofilament light; Neurofilament light polypeptide 68kDa; Neurofilament light polypeptide; Neurofilament protein, light chain; Neurofilament subunit NF L; Neurofilament triplet L protein; NF 68; NF L; NF68; NFL; NFL_HUMAN.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human NF-L Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human cerebellum)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.