Human SLC44A1 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0131H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
SLC44A1 encodes a choline transporter and may be involved in membrane synthesis and myelin production.
CD 92; CD92; CD92 antigen; CD92 protein; CDW 92; CDw92; CDW92 antigen; Choline transporter like protein 1; Choline transporter-like protein 1; CHTL 1; CHTL1; CTL 1; CTL1; CTL1_HUMAN; RP11 287A8.1; slc44a1; Solute carrier family 44 member 1.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human SLC44A1 Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human kidney)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.