Mouse LKB1 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0134M
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
LKB1 (also known as STK11 - Serine/threonine-protein kinase STK11), a member of the serine/threonine kinase family, is a tumor suppressor. LKB1 physically associates with p53 and regulates specific p53 dependent apoptosis pathways. LKB1 is present in both the cytoplasm and nucleus of living cells and translocates to mitochondria during apoptosis. LKB1 functions as a master upstream protein kinase, regulating AMPK related kinases as well as AMPK. Mutations in LKB1 gene are associated with Peutz Jeghers syndrome.
AA408040; hLKB1; LKB1; Par-4; PJS; R75140; STK11.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Mouse LKB1 Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Mouse colon)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.