Human TIMP1 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0141H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
TIMP1 (metalloproteinase inhibitor 1) is a metalloproteinase inhibitor that functions by forms one-to-one complexes with target metallproteinases, such as collagenases, and irreversible inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. TIMP1 acts on MMP1, MMP2, MMP3, MMP7, MMP8, MMP9, MMP10, MMP11, MMP12, MMP14, and MMP16. It also functions as a growth factor that regulates cell differenation, migration, and cell death. TIMP1 activates cellular signaling cascades via CD63 and ITGB1.
CLGI, Collagenase inhibitor, EPA, EPO, FLJ90373, HCI, Metalloproteinase inhibitor 1, TIMP, TIMP 1, TIMP1.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human TIMP1 Mouse mAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Mouse IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human colon)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.