Human Desmin Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0143H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
Desmin (approximately 53 kDa) exhibits a high degree of tissue specificity, its expression being predominantly confined to all types of muscle cells (cardiac, skeletal and smooth muscle). Regulation of desmin expression is stage and tissue-specific, since it is induced during terminal development of, for example, skeletal muscle cell differentiation. In skeletal en cardiac muscle cells desmin is localized in the Z-disk region and at the intercalated disk. The expression pattern of desmin in smooth muscle is much more heterogenous. Coexpression of vimentin and desmin has been observed in tumors derived from muscle tissue, i.e. rhabdomyosarcomas and leiomyosarcomas. Furthermore, during myocard dysfunction dramatic changes in the distribution of desmin have been observed.
CSM1; CSM2; DES; I79_018932; LGMD2R.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human Desmin Rabbit mAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human heart)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.