Human Cytokeratin 8 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0130H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
Cytokeratin 8 is a member of the type II keratin family clustered on the long arm of chromosome 12. Type I and type II keratins heteropolymerize to form intermediate-sized filaments in the cytoplasm of epithelial cells. Cutokeratin 8 typically dimerizes with keratin 18 to form an intermediate filament in simple single-layered epithelial cells. This protein plays a role in maintaining cellular structural integrity and also functions in signal transduction and cellular differentiation. Mutations in this gene cause cryptogenic cirrhosis.
card2; Cardiac autoantigen 2 120kD; CK 8; CK8; CK-8; ck8; Cyk 8; cyk8; CYKER; Cytokeratin endo A; Cytokeratin-8; Cytokeratin8; DreK8; EndoA; k0; CYK8; k2c8; K2C8_HUMAN; k8; Keratin 8; Keratin type ii cytoskeletal 8; Keratin, type II cytoskeletal 8; Keratin-8; Keratin8; KO; Krt 2.8; Krt 8; krt8; KRT-8; MGC118110; MGC174782; MGC53564; MGC85764; sb:cb186; Type-II keratin Kb8.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human Cytokeratin 8 Rabbit mAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human lung cancer)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.