Human ATF4 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0128H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
This gene encodes a transcription factor that was originally identified as a widely expressed mammalian DNA binding protein that could bind a tax-responsive enhancer element in the LTR of HTLV-1. The encoded protein was also isolated and characterized as the cAMP-response element binding protein 2 (CREB-2). The protein encoded by this gene belongs to a family of DNA-binding proteins that includes the AP-1 family of transcription factors, cAMP-response element binding proteins (CREBs) and CREB-like proteins. These transcription factors share a leucine zipper region that is involved in protein-protein interactions, located C-terminal to a stretch of basic amino acids that functions as a DNA binding domain. Two alternative transcripts encoding the same protein have been described. Two pseudogenes are located on the X chromsome at q28 in a region containing a large inverted duplication.
Cyclic AMP response element binding protein 2; DNA binding protein TAXREB67; Activating Transcription Factor 4; ATF 4; ATF4 protein; CREB 2; CREB2; CREB-2; Cyclic AMP dependent transcription factor ATF 4; Tax Responsive Enhancer Element B67; TAXREB67; TXREB; ATF4_HUMAN.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human ATF4 Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human cervical cancer)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.