Human CD68 Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0133H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
CD68 (Macrosialin) is a 110 kDa integral membrane glycoprotein predominantly expressed on the intracellular lysomsomes of monocytes and macrophages and to a lesser extent by dendritic cells and peripheral blood granulocytes. Also, CD68 could play a role in phagocytic activities of tissue macrophages, both in intracellular lysosomal metabolism and extracellular cell-cell and cell-pathogen interactions. CD68 is expressed by interdigitating reticulum cells in tonsil and some histiocytic lymphoma or histiocytosis, acute myeloid leukemia (AML), and granulocytic sarcoma. Elevated expression of CD68 has been demonstrated on CD34+ cells in various human malignancies, including several Acute Myeloid Leukemia studies.
CD 68; CD68 antigen; CD68 molecule; DKFZp686M18236; GP110; Macrophage antigen CD68 (microsialin); macrosialin; SCARD1; Scavenger receptor class D member 1; macrosialin isoform A precursor; CD68_MOUSE; Macrosialin; Gp110; scavenger receptor class D, member 1; macrophage antigen CD68; LAMP4.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human CD68 Mouse mAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Mouse IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human spleen)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.