Human Placental lactogen Ready-To-Use IHC KitCat. No.: IHC0135H
Sample Type: FFPE tissue
Size: 50T (including a control slide)
Storage and Stability: Please store components at the temperatures indicated on the individual tube labels. The kit is stable for 6 months from the date of receipt.
The human growth hormone (GH) locus is comprised by two GH (GH1 and GH2) genes and three chorionic somatomammotropin (CSH1, CSH2 and CSH-L) genes. Placental lactogens (CSH1, CSH2) are produced in the mammalian placenta and are similar in structure and function to growth hormones. Together, placental lactogens and growth factors play an essential role to assure successful lactation after pregnancy. Placental lactogens also modify the metabolic state of the mother during pregnancy to supply energy to the fetus. Both CSH1 and CSH2 can be detected by this antibody.
CS-1; CS-2; CSA; CSB; CSH1; CSH2; CSMT; GHB1; GHB3; hCS-1; hCS-A; hCS-B; PL.
|1||PBS Buffer (powder)||2L x 2||20x||RT|
|2||Antigen Retrieval Buffer||20ml||100x||2-8°C|
|3||Endogenous Peroxidase Blocking Buffer||3ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|5||Primary Antibody (Human Placental lactogen Rabbit pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|6||Secondary Antibody (HRP-Goat anti-Rabbit IgG pAb)||6ml||RTU||2-8°C|
|7||Chromogen Component A||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|8||Chromogen Component B||0.3ml||RTU||-20°C|
|9||Counter Staining Reagent||5ml||RTU||RT|
|12||Control slide (Human placenta)||1 slide||RTU||RT|
- The positive control slide provided in the kit allows you to be sure that the experimental set-up is working properly.
- Do not allow slides to dry at any time during this procedure.
- Please don't replace the matching reagents in this product with other manufacturers' products.
- As DAB is a carcinogen, please take necessary precautions.
- PBS (reagent 1) can be stored for one week at 4℃ after preparation; The antigen retrieval buffer (1×reagent 2) and the chromogenic agent (the mixture of reagents 7 and 8) should be prepared right before each assay.
Please cite this product as " IHC0135H, Bioss Antibodies". Citation example: “Human tissue sections using Human Placental lactogen IHC Kit (IHC0135H, Bioss Antibodies) were stained for Placental lactogen according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Important Note: This product as supplied is intended for research use only, not for use in human, therapeutic or diagnostic applications.